Check out thein – the bulk image upload in the . You no longer have to suffer through uploading one image at a time, or using your FTP manager to transfer the files. You can upload multiple image files at a time through your Control panel. It’s really easy. All images that you upload will automatically get stored in your website’s ‘image’ directory and any other subdirectorie that you put under it.
For example: You want to upload a few pictures- apples.jpg, bananas.jpg, grapes.jpg and not in any subdirectory.
1. Login to your1.6 administrator panel.
2. Click on ‘Content’, ‘’
3. Click on the ‘Options’ button on the top right side.
4. Switch to the the ‘Component’ tab.
5. Set option Enable flash uploader = Yes
The page will refresh and a new set of upload buttons will appear
6. Under “Upload Files”, click on ‘Browse Files’
7. Select your image files – apples.jpg, bananas.jpg, grapes.jpg. Click on ‘Open’.
8. It will populate in a list. If you chose any of the wrong files, you can click on ‘Remove’ to delete it from the upload list.
9. Click on ‘Start Upload’.
10. The status bars for each file will go crazy and start uploading your files. Once the Overal Progress bars reach 100% they will all be successfully uploaded to your website. You will see a message that says:
File Successfully Uploaded
You can view your images files by going to:
If you want to revert your image upload back to uploading single files, you can go through the above steps 1 – 5 in theand Set option Enable flash uploader = No.