There was a question on how to change the header image for thetemplate for JM-Rainbow. There are 2 ways to change your header image file. Do not do both, pick one. Either:
A. Upload file to the image directory: (Easiest way to do it)
1. Rename your new header image file to “header.jpg”
2. Login to your FTP manager to access your files
3. Go to directory ‘~/templates/jm-rainbow/images/’;
4. Rename the existing file ‘header.jpg’ in the images directory to be ‘header2.jpg’ – this is to keep a backup of the existing header image.
5. Upload your new header image file – ‘header.jpg’.
B. Rename the image file in your css:
1. Save your new header image file, example ‘myheader.jpg’
2. Login to your FTP manager
3. Go to your ”~/templates/jm-rainbow/images/’ directory and upload your new header image file
4. Edit the css file – ‘~/templates/jm-rainbow/css/jm-rainbow.css’
5. Go to the line:
6. Change it to:
After you save and refresh your website, you should see the new header image on yourwebsite. Hope that helps!