Help – You can add an external webpage within your website. For example, you can display a google search page inside your website. This is all very simple, all you need to do is create a new wrapper menu item in your .
I want a link on the left navigation named “GOOGLE” on the default menu to open up google search within mywebsite.
Steps to create a Wrapper Menu item in your:
1. Login to youradministrator backend.
2. Click on ‘Menus’, ‘Main Menu’, ‘Add New Menu Item’
3. Fill in the following values:
- Menu Item Type = Iframe Wrapper
- Menu Title = GOOGLE
- Status = Published
- Access = Public
- Menu Location = Main Menu
- Target Window = Parent
- URL = http://www.google.com
4. Click on Save & Close
After you refresh your Joomla 1.6 website you will see the GOOGLE link you created in step 3. After you click on the link, you will see the google search open up in your Joomla website. It will not break the frame or website.