Help – The text “Welcome to ” shows up on the of your website. To remove this text or to change it you will need to access your . You will edit your default home menu item. Below are steps on how to remove and change your page heading. Do not do both. Pick only one. Here are the steps:
Remove the Heading “Welcome to”
1. Login to yourbackend administrator
2. Click on ‘Menus’, ‘Main Menu’ (the menu with a star beside it).
3. Click and edit ‘Home’ (the menu item with a star beside it).
4. On the right, expand the twistie heading ‘Page Display Options’.
5. Set the following value:
- Show Page Heading = NO
6. Click on the button ‘ Save & Close’
OR CHANGE the heading “Welcome to Frontpage” to customized text eg “Thank you for Visiting!”
7. Repeat steps 1-4 above
8. Set the following values:
- = Thank you for Visiting!
- Show Page Heading = YES
9. Click on the button ‘Save & Close’
Please only chose one of the above, either to remove or change the text. After you save your menu item options you will not see the text “Welcome to the Frontpage” anymore.