Help – You can remove the Next and Previous navigational links from your menus. This is easily accomplished in your and by editing the menu items. For example:
- I have a Menu named –
- Menu item of category blog named – Themes
- Currently it’s showing the Next/Previous links for articles and I want to remove that.
Steps to remove the Next/Previous links from
1. Login to youradministrator backend.
2. Click on Menus,
3. Find and Edit the Menu item =
4. Find the twistie header – Article Options
5. Set the following value:
Show Navigation = Hide
6. Click on Save & Close
After you refresh your1.6 website you will not see the Next/Previous navigation links. If these links appear on any other menus, you must use the above steps to remove them from your menu. If you wish to show the links again, follow the above steps and in step 5, set the value Show Navigation = Show.