There are a couple ways to upload images to yourwebsite. You can either use your FTP file manager with your webhosting or the . I will show you below how to upload images via your . All images that you upload via the Media Manager are stored in your “images” folder.
For example, you want to upload an image called ‘apples.jpg’ into the root images folder, no subdirectory
You will find the file later in:
1. Login to your1.6 administrator panel.
2. Click on ‘Content’, ‘Media Manager’
3. In the ‘Files’ window, you can select which directory you want to store your image.
4. At the bottom of the screen you will see a heading ‘Upload files’.
5. Click on ‘Browse’, select your file, and click on ‘Start Upload’.
6. You will see a upload status bar and once it reaches 100%, the image is fully uploaded to your1.6 website.
7. You will get a message that says:
Upload Complete: /apples.jpg
8. You can check to see if your image was uploaded successfully by accessing the file directly: http://www.yourwebsite.com/images/apples.jpg