Help – I changed the date options in the List Layout in to show the “Published Date” instead of the Create date. When I refreshed my website I got some weird wording for the one of the headings. I’m assuming from the wording that wants to display the date as well in the heading, which is unnecessary.
Title Published on %s Author Hits
Apples 11-05-11 Written by Super User 10
Pears 11-05 -11 Written by Super User 13
To fix this on yourwebsite, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your1.6 FTP server or webhosting file manager.
2. Go to your folder – ../language/en-GB
3. Edit the file – en-GB.com_content.ini
4. Search for – COM_CONTENT_PUBLISHED_DATE
5. Set COM_CONTENT_PUBLISHED_DATE=”Published Date”.
After you save the file and refresh your website you will see the new title.
Hope that helps,