Template Help – You can change the default logo that shows up in your website. The logo – joomla_black.gif is located in your images folder. For example:
- If your website is: http://www.cmsmind.com/ *
- Your Joomla_black.gif logo is: http://www.cmsmind.com/images/joomla_black.gif *
- * Replace the above url in italics with your own.
To rename the logo, use your FTP Manager:
1. Login to your1.6 website via your FTP manager or File Manager.
2. Go to the directory ~/images
You will see the joomla_black.gif in that images directory.