Has anyone noticed that position-4 in thetemplate is different, or is just me? I never noticed that I could minimize or maximize a Module in a position before. This was the first time I encountered this.
With my new installation of.3, I created a couple new Banner modules and placed them in position-4. They exhibited a new minimize and maximum button in which I could hide the content of the module or expand. I moved the modules from position-4 to position-7 and it did not reflect the same behaviour. Although when I moved modules from position-7 to position-4, they were immediately “minimiz-able”. Strange!
See the screenshot below:
When I did not show the ‘Header’,the ability to minimize or maximum the module was removed.
I do not particularly like this feature. I would like this removed and will have to look into the code to figure out how to fix this. A quick work around for1.7.3 template users would be to move all your position-4 modules into position-7.
Related Wordpress and Joomla Help:
- Joomla 1.7 – How to Add a New Module Position In Joomla Template
- Joomla 1.7 – How to remove the words “Book!”, “Shop!”, and “Contribute!”
- Joomla 1.7 Help – Change the bottom 3 images that read ‘Support Joomla’
- Joomla 1.7 Help – How to Show Single Article in a Module Position
- Joomla 1.7 Drop Down Menus are not Working