See below how to Create an Internal link to an Article on your website:
- Login to your Joomla 1.7 Administrator backend
- Click on Content, Article Manager
- Edit your article.
- Highlight the text you want to link, in my example , I highlighted the words “Australian Parks”
- Click on the ‘Article‘ button below the ‘Article Text’ text box
- Click on the article from the list of Articles available on your website
- Click on ‘Save & Close’
Refresh your Joomla 1.7 website and view your article. The link “Australian Parks” will link to that article you saved on your website.