Tutorial – Where is the “edit css” or “edit html” link in ?
To put the edit css template link here is the best hiding place ever. I searched for about 30 minutes trying to find wherehid the edit template css link. Before in previous version it was sitting on the menu bar as a link to edit the template css file. Now it’s hidden in a remote location that would take forever to find. But below I will show you how to find it very easily in the .
For example: I want to edit the template css file fortemplate.
How to edit your Template css file in the Cmsmind.comby @
1. Login to yourAdministrator backend
2. Click on Extensions,
3. Click on the ‘Templates’ tab
4. Use the filter to search for ‘Beez_20’
5. Under the ‘Template’ column, Click on ‘Details’ link
6. Then you will see ‘Template Manager: Customize Template” where you can edit your template css files