– Simple as it sounds, it can be a little confusing how to configure the of your website. There are 2 elements that manage the .
- The Menu item which determines what kind of articles you will see on the . Either a category blog, articles selected as , single article, category list, etc…
- The Manager where you can override the sorting of the articles showing up on the front homepage.
How to find the default menu item controlling thein the :
1. Login to youradministrator backend.
2. Put your mouse on ‘Menus’
3. You will see awith a yellow star beside it, click on that Menu
4. Now you will see a menu item with a yellow star beside it. This is the menu item that controls your.
5. Under the standard installation with, the default is Main Menu, Home
Where is the
6. Click on ‘Content’, ‘Featured Articles’