Here is a simple little tutorial for beginners on How to delete articles in. There is an which manages all your articles on your website. You can create new articles, change the properties of articles, change how they are displayed on your site and much more. Below is an overview of how you trash an article on your website.
- Go to the
- Select & Trash the Article
1. Go to the Article Manager
The Article Manager is where you will select your article to delete.
- Login to your 2.5 administrator backend
- Click on ‘Content’, ‘Article Manager’
2. Select & Trash the Article
Select the article you wish to delete and click on the ‘Trash’ icon.2.5 – Select & Trash Article
- Use the checkbox to select the articles you wish to delete
- Click on the ‘Trash‘ icon on the top right
That’s it. Now your article is deleted. If you want to permanently delete this article, you will have to empty your trash and purge the article from the trash. You can find that Joomla 2.5 tutorial here.
Related Wordpress and Joomla Help: