3.0 Tutorial – How to Enable a Plugin in . After you upload and install a plugin in , you must enable it before it is activated on your site. In my example, I am enabling a plugin I just installed which is called ‘Admin Forever’.
Overview of How to Enable a Plugin
- Go to the
- Select and Enable Plugin in
- Plugin Successfully Enabled
1. Go to the
Plug-in Manager is where you can enable, disable, edit plugins installed in your Joomla installation.
- Login to your Joomla 3.0 Administration Backend
- Click on ‘Extensions’, ‘Plug-in Manager‘
2. Select and Enable Plugin in Plug-in Manager
After you upload and install the plugin, you will need to Activate it in your Joomla Site. In my example, I am enabling a plugin named ‘Admin Forever’. You can scroll through the plugins to enable or type it in the search box to search by keyword. I typed in keyword ‘forever’.
- In the ‘Plug-in Manager: Plug-ins’, Search for the plugin you want to activate
- Use the Checkbox to select the plugin
- Click on ‘Enable‘
3. Plugin Successfully Enabled
You will see a message that says it has been successfully enabled.
- See a Success message that says:
Plugin Successfully enabled
Hope that helps. Please leave a comment if you have any questions.
Thanks for dropping by,