3.1.1 Tutorial on How to create a new access level. You can assign multiple user groups to a access level. If you want to create a new user group, you can follow that tutorial here. You can assign different viewing access levels to Menus, Modules and Articles.
Overview of How to Create a New Access Level
- Go to Users, Access Levels
- Create a New Access Level in
- Enter New Access Level Details in
- See New Access Level
1. Go to Users, Access Levels
You can manage your access levels in the.
3.1.1 User Manager Access Levels
- Login to your 3.1.1 Administrator Backend
- Click on ‘Users’, ‘Access Levels‘
2. Create a New Access Level in User Manager
You can create a new access level in the User Manager.Joomla 3.1.1 User Manager New Access Level
- In User Manager: Viewing Access Levels
- Click on ‘New‘
3. Enter New Access Level Details in User Manager
Enter your new access level details. You can select all the viewing accesses you want your new access level to have.Joomla 3.1.1 Enter Access Level Details in User Manager
- In User Manager: Add New Viewing Access Level, set following values:
- Level Title = ’s New Access Level
- Select User Groups Having Viewing Access
- Click on ‘Save & Close’
4. See New Access Level
You can see the new access level in the list in User Manager. Also you can see the new access level when you set access viewing level in Menus, Modules and Articles.
Joomla 3.1.1 New Access Level in User Manager