3.1.1 Tutorial on How to Delete a User Group. New users are assigned to user groups. You can group users into access levels. Then easily assign viewing access levels to menus, articles and modules. If a user group is no longer needed, you can delete it in your .
Overview of How to Delete a User Group
- Go to : User Groups
- Delete User Groups in User Manager
- Use Group Deleted Successfully
1. Go to User Manager: User Groups
User Groups Manager manages all user groups in your3.1.1 website.
Joomla 3.1.1 User Manager User Groups
- Login Joomla 3.1.1 Administrator Backend
- Click on ‘Users’, ‘Groups‘
2. Delete User Groups in User Manager
Select user groups to delete in User Manager.
Joomla 3.1.1 How to Delete User Groups – Select
- In User Manager: User Groups
- Use checkbox to select groups you want to delete
- Click ‘Delete‘
3. Use Group Deleted Successfully
Next screen will show you that your user groups have been deleted successfully. There is no user group trash where you can restore deleted user groups. Once you delete the user group it is gone forever. If you want to retrieve it, you will have to recreate the user group.
Joomla 3.1.1 User Group Deleted Successfully