If your published articles are not showing up in a category blog layout, this problem is happening to a lot of people, not just you. You are not going crazy. But first please make sure you have confirmed the following:
1. In the Content,, you have published articles assigned to the cateogry.
2. In the Content,, the category is published.
3. In the, you created a menu item with the type of a category blog layout.
4. In the, the menu item is published.
After you ensure that the above have been set, check if you have Artiseer 3.0template installed. That’s most likely the culprit. Do a test by:
5. In your, , change your default site template to another site template.
6. In yourMYSQL database Manager see if your articles have content.
If you can see articles in your category blog layout and you want to still use an Artiseer template, you can install Artiseer 2.6 which is a stable version of the template. This is a known defect with Artiseer and is currently being worked on.