Ok, so the second most asked question when configuring your newor site is – How do I change my menu titles? This is a basic configuration and easily modified in the backend adminstrator panel. If you are using , you will see the menu headings:
- About Joomla
- This Site
These are all menu modules and the headings are changed in the. To do this,
1. Login to your Joomla backend administrator.
2. Go to
3. Search for ‘About Joomla’, edit this module, change the title, and save.
After you refresh your site, the title should have changed to the new title you entered. If you want to change the titles under “About Joomla”, for example these headings:
- Getting Started
- Caterham Stuff
- The Joomla Project
You can easily change these headings in your Joomla. To do this, go to:
1. Login to your Joomla backend administrator panel
2. Click on Menus,
3. Find the menu item you want to change, for example ‘Getting Started’., edit it.
4. Change the title to whatever you want and save it.
After that, refresh your Joomla site and your menu item headings should have changed. See it’s that simple. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
If you are curious, the most asked question when setting up a Joomla site is – How do I change the message on the front page that says “Welcome to the