Below is a listing of Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 1.7 common problems, errors, mistakes and any other random Joomla help that you would need. I’m trying to create a table of contents for all the Joomla problems, and errors. I hope this helps you navigate my site more easily. Of course this list is always being updated.
1. Joomla Help with Users, Groups and User Manager
2. Joomla Help with Media, Images and Media Manager
- Bulk Uploader -An error occurred uploading file
- This file is too large to upload
- Joomla 1.7 Flash Uploader Not Working
3. Joomla Help with Articles and Article Manager
- Article Published Date showing “Published on %s”
- Cannot create link to PDF file in an article
- Featured articles reordering after edit
- Featured Articles Layout Options Not Working
- Duplicate Featured Articles Showing on Frontpage
- Trashed Articles still showing up on the Frontpage
- PDF icon link is missing
- Editor is stripping HTML code
- Add iFrame to articles
- Remove word Articles H1 tag showing on webpages
- You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page
- Joomla Save Failed with the Following Error: Invalid Parent ID
4. Joomla Help with Categories and Category Manager
- Could not save data. Error: Another category with the same parent category has the same alias.
- Delete not allowed for category. 1 item is assigned to this category.
5. Joomla Help with Menus, Submenus and Menu Manager
- Dropdown Submenus not showing
- Save failed with the following error: Another menu with the same parent has this alias.
- Save failed with the following error: A first level menu item alias cannot be ‘gallery’ because ‘gallery’ is a sub-folder of your Joomla installation folder
- How to hide ‘Subcategories’ heading
- Cannot see the ‘Add Menu Title’ in the Menu Item Menu Manager
- How to show only Modules on the Frontpage instead of Featured Articles
6. Joomla Help with Extensions and Extension Manager
- AcePolls Component – Warning: Invalid argument supplied
- AcePolls Component – 403Access Forbidden
- Blank page after installing Joomla Component
- Component is not installed
7. Joomla Help with Templates and Template Manager
- How to remove/change footer text “Powered by Joomla”.
- Beez_20 Template – How to Remove Uppercase from the text in Main Menu in the Top-Menu.
- Beez20 Template – Module Positions
- Beez2 Template – Remove white space beside logo
- Beez 20 Template – Where is the header image?
- Beez20 Template – How to make the logo clickable?
- Beez20 Template – How to make the header clickable?
- Beez20 Template – How to insert a background image
- Beez_20 Template – Drop down menus are showing on the right hand side
- JM-Rainbow Template – Change Header image
- Beez_20 Template – How to move the Main Menu above the Logo
8. General Joomla Help
- Increase the Search Character Limit
- On Logout – ‘An error has occured. The request page cannot be found’.
- On Logout – Invalid Token