I was trying to find a Click here to view all the details about Editorial.to share that wasn’t too boring. Lots of the templates are mostly all words and texts, so needless to say, I was really happy to find this premium Theme. Editorial is a or theme that gives you complete control over your post layouts. Each post can be styled uniquely with different column layouts. A featured slider that you can add pictures or videos to will capture your readers interest.
|Use Editorial to Build:|
Features of Editorial News Template:
- Feature post slider – slide effects are managed in the theme control panel.
- Recent News Module – The tabs loads the latest news posts from categories you specify in the control panel.
- Custom Post Layouts – Specify if you want a 1-3 column display layout. In the screenshot above, it is using the 2 column layout. This is managed in the theme control panel.
- Custom Typography – full support for Google fonts in the font selector and customize the typography you want to use.
- 9 different theme color styles
- Custom sidebars, menus
- Posts contain images or videos
- Built in SEO
- Custom Page Templates – full width, archives etc.
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Localized for Translations
- Set your subscribe & connect module to appear in the theme options.
- Integrated with Social Media – Twitter and Facebook
- Plenty of banner space to monetize your website
Overall this is a fresh and new layout of aor news website. Also with you do not need to know any HTML or PHP. It’s super simple. Install WordPress, download the theme, upload the theme to your website and activate the theme. Then you can start to configure and add content. This can all be done in less than 5 minutes. Editorial by WooThemes is a great to use to create your magazine website or news website.