I was trying to find a Click here to view all the details about Editorial.to share that wasn’t too boring. Lots of the templates are mostly all words and texts, so needless to say, I was really happy to find this premium Theme. Editorial is a or theme that gives you complete control over your post layouts. Each post can be styled uniquely with different column layouts. A featured slider that you can add pictures or videos to will capture your readers interest.
|Use Editorial to Build:|
Features of Editorial News Template:
- Feature post slider – slide effects are managed in the theme control panel.
- Recent News Module – The tabs loads the latest news posts from categories you specify in the control panel.
- Custom Post Layouts – Specify if you want a 1-3 column display layout. In the screenshot above, it is using the 2 column layout. This is managed in the theme control panel.
- Custom Typography – full support for Google fonts in the font selector and customize the typography you want to use.
- 9 different theme color styles
- Custom sidebars, menus
- Posts contain images or videos
- Built in SEO
- Custom Page Templates – full width, archives etc.
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Localized for Translations
- Set your subscribe & connect module to appear in the theme options.
- Integrated with Social Media – Twitter and Facebook
- Plenty of banner space to monetize your website
Overall this is a fresh and new layout of aor news website. Also with you do not need to know any HTML or PHP. It’s super simple. Install , download the theme, upload the theme to your website and activate the theme. Then you can start to configure and add content. This can all be done in less than 5 minutes. Editorial by WooThemes is a great to use to create your magazine website or news website.