I recommend using here to see more features of PhotoTouch.to create a or Portfolio website. There are many different premium Themes available but PhotoTouch Theme is unique as it mimics the iPhone Photo Gallery app. You can use your finger to swipe, or press arrow keys to go through the photos, double tap, auto play, pinch and expand. It will also transform your WordPress website into a website. The cost? It will cost you less than $100 to get this started. Click
|Features of PhotoTouch|
Cost to Create Portfolio Photography Website with PhotoTouch
1. $56 for Webhosting. You need a domain name to have a website. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com . With Fatcow.com you get a free domain name, unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, host unlimited domains, unlimited MySQL Databases and more. Currently Fatcow.com has a 65% off sale. I would take advantage of this now.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free. With your Fatcow.com web hosting, there is one click installs and you can install WordPress in seconds.
3. $39 for. PhotoTouch only costs $39. This is the price to purchase the theme and afterwards it totally belongs to you. There are no subscription, membership or hidden fees.
4. -$150 in Advertising Credits. Fatcow.com gives you $150 worth of free advertising credits. You can use these credits to advertise your website in the respective search engines or social media. This includes $75 in Google Adwords, $50 in Facebook Ads, and $25 in Yahoo/Bing Adcenter credits.
So the total startup cost to create your photography website will include Webhosting, WordPress,:
- Startup Costs = Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme = $104
If you include the free advertising credits you will get from Fatcow.com , your cost will be:
- Overall costs = Startup Cost + Advertising Credits = -$46
So literally it will cost you nothing to create your photography website with PhotoTouch. You can use this WordPress theme to create a wedding photography website,, or even to showcase your image portfolio to clients. I think this is a great deal.