If you created newsfeeds and want to display them on yourit’s simple with modules to display them in the various positions around the main body of the front page. The key is to putting newsfeed data in the mainbody area of the front page. How to do this?
- Log into your Administration Panel
- Click on Menus, Main Menu
- Click on Home – or the menu item that has a yellow star beside it
- Under Main Menu Type – click on Change Type
- From the list of options – select Feeds
- Next screen, under Parameters (Basic), select the feed you wish to display in the main body.
- Save your menu and you’re done!
Easy peasey right? Just make sure you have feeds saved first before you create the menu item.