When you install2.0, there is a link that says “This site rocks the Framework from DIYthemes.” You can change the destination of this link to your affiliate link in the Thesis admin panel. Below are steps to show you how to insert your affiliate link into your Home Page site.
Overview of How to Change your Affiliate Link on Home Page in Thesis 2.0
- Go to Home and Click to Edit the Home Page Template
- Expand the Footer Section of the Home Page Template
- Go to Thesis Attribution Settings
- Enter your Thesis Affiliate Link
1. Go to Home and Click to Edit the Home Page Template
Login to youradmin website and you can easily customize your Thesis 2.0 website. Thesis 2.0 admin panel has become all drag and drop. You can hover over elements and a settings icon will show up beside the item if it is customizable.
- Login to your Administrator Backend
- Click on ‘Home – Click to Edit‘
2. Expand the Footer Section of the Home Page Template
Scroll down to the bottom of the Home Page Template. You will see the ‘Footer’ where the Thesis link resides. Expand the Footer.
- Click on the ‘arrow‘ beside the ‘Footer’ to expand the footer section
3. Go to Thesis Attribution Settings
- Hover over ‘Thesis Attribution’
- Click on the circle -settings
4. Enter your Thesis Affiliate Link
Enter your affiliate link for Thesis in the text box in the window.
- Add your Affiliate link to Thesis here
- Click on the ‘x’ button to close
- Click on ‘Save Template’
Now when you refresh your homepage you can hover over the Thesis link and it will point to your affiliate link destination.
You can also change your single post affiliate links using the above steps.
Hope that helps,