Creating your own Knowledge base website is not hard. You do not need to contract out or spend tons of money to create one. Below I will tell you all the costs that you need to build up your own and it will be quick and painless. It will honestly only take about maximum 2 hours from start to finish to create your own knowledge base with premiumThemes Wikibase by Templatic.
|Features of WikiBase Template|
Cost to create Knowledge Base Website:
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create a website you first need a domain name and webhosting. I recommend Fatcow.com because with their webhosting they give you a free domain name. Also include free emails, unlimited disk space, bandwidth, MYSQL databases and much more. Right now Fatcow.com is 40% off. Check it out here.
2. $0 for domain name. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com, they include a free domain name. So no need to purchase domain name separately. If you want to purchase your domain name separately, you can buy it from Godaddy. It’s about $10/year.
2. $0 for WordPress. WordPress is completely free. You can download it from WordPress.org. If you purchase from Fatcow.com they offer you free one click installations.
3. $65 for. This is a one time fee to purchase the Wikibase Templatic . There are no hidden fees and after purchase the theme totally belongs to you.
4. -$175 in free Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com they give you free advertising credits. Includes $100 in Google Adwords, $50 Facebook Ads, and $25 Yahoo/Bing Adcenter. Click here to see more details.
So the total cost to create your own knowledge base or wiki website is about (Webhosting + Domain Name + WordPress + Fatcow.com will cost (Website cost – Domain name – Advertising credits) = -$54. Which means you create your wiki or knowledge base website for free.) = $121. But If you buy webhosting from
Click here for Fatcow.com.