Job Board Template – JobRoller
|Features of Job Board Template:|
Click here to see more features of JobRoller
Click here to demo JobRoller
Click here to download JobRoller
Cost breakdown to make a Job Board Website:
1. $56/year for Webhosting. You need to purchase a webhosting account and a domain name to start up your Job posting website. I recommend using Fatcow.com because offers webhosting but also includes a free domain name, unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, unlimited MYSQL databases, unlimited emails, free install of WordPress, 24×7 support and so many more features. .com currently has 40% off promotion so I don’t know how long this price will last. Click here to take advantage of the fatcow.com discount.
2. $0 for WordPress. WordPress is completely free open source software. You can download and play around with WordPress from WordPress.org.
3. $99 for. This is a one time fee to purchase the Job Roller . With purchase of the theme it belongs to you and you do not need to pay any monthly fees. It includes unlimited licenses to use Job Roller on multiple web sites and lifetime access to the theme upgrades.
4. -$175 in Advertising credits. If you purchase your webhosting from fatcow.com they also give you free advertising credits for free. This includes $100 in Google Adwords credits, $25 in Yahoo/Bing advertising credits, $50 in Facebook advertising credits, you can get your business listed in the Yellowpages for free at YP.com.
So after adding up all the total costs:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + ) = $155
If you factor in the free advertising credits you get from:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$20
You basically don’t pay anything to startup your own Job Board Website.
Did I mention that you don’t need to know any PHP or HTML coding to get your job board site up and running? WordPress is so easy and simple to use that it will literally take you 10 minutes from the time you download the template to when you can start actually configuring your job board website. Job Roller is the perfect solution to create a website like Monster or Workoplis because after you install the theme, it is a fully functional job board website. All you need to do is to start adding jobs, gathering employers to start adding jobs to your website and advertising your website to get job seekers to find jobs on your website. I highly recommend this WordPress Theme to create your own Job Board Website.
Click here to see more features of Job Roller
Click here to demo Job Roller
Click here to download Job Roller