You do not need to hire a contractor to create your business portfolio site. You can create it yourself easily with here to see more features of Professional Business Portfolio Theme – Brilliance.and Themes. is the easiest way to create your site because it requires no programming knowledge. It’s all plug and play, makes it easier because it has one click installs that helps you install WordPress in minutes. So the startup cost to create your Business portfolio site will be less than $100. I’ve listed the cost breakdown below. Brilliance is professional business portfolio perfect for showcasing your work and attracting new clients. The key element featured in this theme is the Revolution Slider which is included in Brilliance. Revolution slider a powerful plugin that lets you create beautifully animated slideshows. The theme fully integrates it, letting you create interactive experiences for visitors and potential clients. A complete portfolio suite is also included. You can choose from multiple portfolio layouts, as well as insert different kinds of media in each separate item. You can add image galleries, slideshows, or even videos to best showcase your work. Other features include responsive design, page templates, unlimited colours, retina ready, fully customizable homepage, themes option page, social media icons and more. Click
Professional Business Portfolio Theme – Brilliance
The theme comes with a customizable homepage that displays many design elements. All of these elements are entirely optional and can be added or removed without having to set any special options. The homepage shown in the demo is configured with WordPress’ default settings, so no special options have to be set. If you wish to add additional content to the homepage, you can set it by going over to Settings > Reading, and setting a static homepage of your choosing as the home. This will not remove any of the existing content from the homepage, and will also let you insert a page’s content right before the footer.
Cost to Make Business Portfolio Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Business Portfolio Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $49 for. This is a one time fee to purchase Brilliance from CPO Themes. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no subscription fees and no hidden fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Business Portfolio website and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create a Business Portfolio website will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $105
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$70
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Business Portfolio website.