Parallax scrolling and single-page design are the hottest trends in web design right now. Themify combined both trends together to present Parallax here to see more features of Parallax .Theme to help you to build a parallax scrolling site with ease. You can easily showcase your work and services responsively on a single page. Impress your visitors with parallax scrolling and fly-in animation. The theme can be used as a single-page or regular site with page URLs. Other Parallax features include custom footer navigation menu, custom widgets, infinite scrolling, portfolio post type, integrate blog, social media icons, integrated Twitter feeds and more. Use Parallax Theme to create a professional Business site or Portfolio Site. Cost to make a Parallax scrolling site with – Parallax is less than $100. You also don’t need any programming knowledge. Click
Responsive Parallax Scrolling
Cost to Make a Parallax Scrolling Website
1. $56 for Webhosting. To create your own Parallax Scrolling Website, you will first need a domain name. That’s why I recommend Fatcow.com. When you purchase web hosting from Fatcow, you get a free domain name. Along with that you also get unlimited email, disk space, bandwidth, MySQL databases, host unlimited domains and more. Click here to immediately save 40% off at Fatcow.com.
2. $0 for WordPress. Wordpress is completely free open source platform. Fatcow has one click installs for WordPress and if you use that to install WordPress, you will have WordPress installed in minutes. You do not need any programming knowledge.
3. $39 for Wordpress Theme. This is a one time fee to purchase Parallax by Themify. Once you download the theme it totally belongs to you. There are no membership fees, no hidden fees and no subscription fees.
4. -$175 in Advertising Credits. If you purchase your webhosting from Fatcow.com you get free $175 worth of advertising credits. Fatcow.com understands it’s difficult to advertise your Site and so they give you free advertising credits, this includes $100 for Google Adwords, $50 Facebook ads, and $25 for Yahoo/Bing.
So the total total cost to create Parallax Scrolling Site will be:
- Total Cost = (Webhosting + WordPress + WordPress Theme ) = $95
But if you factor in the free advertising credits you get from Fatcow.com:
- Startup Cost = Total Cost + Advertising Credits = -$80
So you actually don’t pay anything to startup a Parallax Scrolling Website.